The Importance of Research
Research, whether we love it or hate it, we ultimately need it.
In order to find a solution we must first understand it. And here at CCA Support, one of our aims, alongside support is that of promoting awareness of parental alienation.
For this reason we have started compiling a collection of research based articles on parental alienation.
Please feel free to download/view these articles and most importantly to become more well informed of the form of abuse that is parental alienation.
The following is not a definitive list of research based articles on parental alienation. We aim to continue to add articles.
If there are any articles you feel should be brought to our attention please contact us here.
To download/view any article simply click the article name.
- Baker, A. J. L., Darnell, D., Behaviors and Strategies Employed in Parental Alienation, 2006.
- Baker, A. J. L., How to Select an Expert in Parental Alienation, 2015.
- Bail I, England and Wales Family Court Decisions (other Judges), 2017.
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 1, 1997.
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 2, 1997.
- Doughty, J., A Review of Research and Case Law on Parental Alienation, 2018.
- Gregorian, R., Lets Play Happy Families, 2010.
- Grieg, B., Mind The Gap. The Impact of Parental Alienation on Children. Only Mums & Dads (Westminster Dialogues), 2017.
- Hansard, Family Justice Reform Bill debate March 2018.
- Hayward, S., FNF Research Officer. A Guide To The Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2017.
- Huff, S. C., Expanding the Relationship between Parental Alienating Behaviors, 2015.
- Johnson, J., PhD; Cohen, P., PhD; Kasen, S., PhD; Smailes, E., MPhil; Brook, J., PhD. Association of Maladaptive Parental Behaviour With Psychiatric Disorder Among Parents and Their Offspring, 2001.
- Kelly, J., Johnston, J. The Alienated Child A Reformulation of PAS, 2001.
- Kruk, E., PhD. Parental Alienation as a Form of Emotional Child Abuse:
Current State of Knowledge and Future Directions for Research. 2018
- Nielsen, L., Ten of the benefits of Shared Parenting, Institute for Family Studies, 2018.
- Norwin-Allen, L. Untangling the Complexity of Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Palmer, B. Have We Created a Monster. Intractable Contact Disputes and Parental Alienation in Context 2017.
- Transparency Project, The, What to do About Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Templer, K., Matthewson, M., Haines, J., Cox, G. Recommendations for best practice in response to parental alienation. Findings from a systematic review 2017.
- Voiceofthechild.org.uk., Cafcass, Douglas, and the High Conflict Pathway, 2017.
- Van Tonder, A. Parental Alienation is now recognised by the ICD 11, Alienated Persons Support (APS) 2018.
- Warshak, R., PhD. Current Controversies Regarding Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2001.
- Whitcombe, S., New Voices Parental alienation – time to notice, time to intervene, 2014.
- Whitcombe, S., What is Parental Alienation? 2015.
- Whitcombe. S. Parental Alienation or Justifiable Estrangement 2017.
- Wiley, F., QC. Family Law Week – Serious Parental Alienation – The Approach of the Courts and Practitioners in 2016.
- Woodall, K., Parent Alienation & Stockholm Syndrome, KarenWoodall.blog, 2017.
- Woodall, K., Family Separation Clinic. Understanding and Working with the Alienated Child 2016.
As stated above, the above is not a definitive list of research based articles on parental alienation. We aim to continue to add articles.
Please feel free to contact us should you feel there are any additional research articles you would like added to the above list.
The CCA Support Team